Feetstrap is a company that was founded earlier this year in March with one goal. The company is simply a resource center online that allows people to solve their footwear issues. Yes, it’s hard enough out there for people to find shoes that are simply perfect for them. But Feetstrap is changing this by offering expert and science-based advice to ensure you buy and rock in the perfect shoes. As part of its initiative to give back and appreciate the support it has received so far, Feetstrap is offering a scholarship worth $1000 for the successful applicant. The company hopes that the money will help passionate and dedicated students to achieve their academic goals.
Table of Contents
The total value of the Feetstrap scholarship will be $1000. The winner will be announced at a set date and the process of selection will be based on a rigorous process. There is a team of professional scholarship evaluation experts that will choose the ultimate winner.
In order to be considered for the Feetstrap scholarship, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled into an accredited college or university with at least one year of post secondary/high school education
- At the time of application, the applicants must have a GPA of not less than 2.9
- Applicants must demonstrate a verifiable need for financial assistance
- All applicants must be full time students
How To Apply For The Feetstrap Scholarship
To apply for the Feetstrap scholarship, please follow the simple steps below:
- Check to see that you have met all the eligibility criteria set.
- Write a 2,000 word essay about a relevant topic of your choice. Your essay must be original, creative, and written in English.
- You are also advised to get a letter of recommendation to increase your chances
- Write a scholarship application letter indicating your details and telling us more about why you deserve the opportunity.
- All completed documents must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the deadline date.
Selection of the Winner
A team of evaluators will select the winner of the scholarship based on a number of factors. Students who have a legitimate need for financial assistance, better academic profiles, and have met the conditions set will be given the first priority. Students with the best scholarship essay too will be considered as long as they’ve met the eligibility criteria.
All applications for the Feetstrap scholarship must be sent on or before 31st July 2018. The winner of the scholarship will be announced and contacted on August 1st 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- Only candidates that meet the criteria for the application will be considered
- Submitting false information will lead to disqualification
- Feetstrap has the rights to reject or accept any application without officering any explanation
- Students are allowed only one application. Submission of two or more applications will lead to an automatic disqualification.
- Feetstrap has the right to publish the personal details of the winner as well as the winning essay.
- The application deadline will not be extended.
Start applying today and we wish you all the best!